jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

blogger awards

Hiiii!! I'm unforgivable, but exams, school, cold and $#"@!? are gonna drive me nuts!!
anyways...I have 95% in my philosophy exam so I'm very very very glad! (yes, I know, I lost all my Christmas hol. being locked in the library but...that's life friends!)
I promise to upload photos from the last months as soon as I can  :)
Meanwhile I have to tell you something, Zay from vistetecomopuedas has nominated me for Stylish Blogger Adward !!
I have to share with you seven things about myself; there we go:

 Im very extrovert, but the truth is that Im totally shy :$
 I have a dreamer soul and my biggest ambition is to become an actress
 Photography and shopping drive me crazy!
 Twitter is absorbing my time...sad but true :P
 Before the beginning of the college I'd love to paint my room
 I love travelling around the world (whith my camera(s) of course)
 In a few years I'll be leaving in New York City :)

Now, I have to nominate 5 blogger which I've recently discovered ^^. That's my choice:



Don't forget to link your blog to the one which has nominated you!

Good night :) 

3 comentarios:

Make up Nyna dijo...

Muchas gracias, guapa, ya lo tenía pero me ha hecho igualmente mucha ilusión!!!
Besos.

uu dijo...

gracias por el premioo!!=)=)
lo publicare en mi prox posst!
unbesssinguaapa=)

Coloring Argentina dijo...

Hola!Te felicito por tu blog!!Y te invito a que pases por el mío y dejes tus comentarios y sugerencias!!
Gracias :P
http://www.miredline.blogspot.de/